Three major muscle groups are the targets for building muscle: biceps, triceps, and forearms. There is a plethora of different muscles training exercises and techniques that can be used to build muscle, but the following are the most recommended arm building exercises.
* Bicep Curls: These are large arm muscle building exercises that can be done either sitting or standing. With a dumbbell held in each hand muscles workout, and your palms facing the front, slowly lift the left hand in the shoulder and slowly to the starting position. Repeat with the other.
* Preacher Curls: Sitting on a bench with preacher biceps workout your upper arms resting on the bench, palms upward and toward the ceiling, ask someone to hand you a barbell. Bags until your arms are straight on the preacher bench. Allow your muscles to stretch. Lift the barbell to your shoulders and then down lower biceps workout slowly to the starting position.
* Bicep One Arm Concentration Curls: Sitting on the edge of a bench with your legs spread. Place a dumbbell between your feet on the ground. Reach toward the dumbbell with your left hand and hold it firmly. Touch your left elbow to the knee of your left leg while your right knee with your right hand to your upper body support. Slowly lift the dumbbell to your chest and then let it slowly to the starting position biceps training.
* Bicep curls Incline: Sit on an incline bench. With dumbbells held in both hands, hands sideways, until the weight of your shoulders and then slowly lower to starting position.
* Triceps Push Downs: For an overhead pulley with a small bar attached to it. Determine what level of weight you want to push down. With your elbows bent and palms down, firm biceps training on the bar in your hands and slowly push the bar as you squeeze your triceps. Slowly from the operation on the bar and let the bar rise to the starting position.
* Triceps Dumbbell Extensions: while standing up, a dumbbell in your hand and stretch to take over. Bring the dumbbell down in an arc to a biceps workout position behind your head until your elbow is bent at an angle of 90 degrees, and return to the starting position.
* Barbell Extensions: These exercises are quite similar to the triceps dumbbell extensions, except you have a barbell with both hands, upward lift and bring it back down in an arc behind your head until your elbows at a 90 degree angle.
* Wrist Curls: Nothing works better than the forearms wrist curls and One Arm Concentration Curls. Using a wrist curl machine, select the weight to lift. Hold the bar train muscles in your hand and lift it by moving the wrist up and bring it back to its original position. This exercise can be done with free weights, but using the machine is less susceptible to injury.
Arm Muscle Building Tips
* Exercises: Never do an exercise, unless you know exactly how to execute it. Get help from a professional trainer to train the arm muscles planning your training regimen and schedule, and follow his advice. In the early stages of training to build arm muscles, use lighter weights. If you use weights that are too heavy it may not correctly balanced and may cause an injury. Concentrate on high numbers of the set with intense repetitions. This cannot lead to immediate training biceps muscle gain, but it will increase your muscle strength.